Disclaimer



Welcome to My Blog:D
No typing rubbish in the chat box, spamming & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave , thnks !
& Please do not copy. (:
Hate me ? Click here.
Enjoy(;

Navigations


Tagboard

Leave your comments here(; x3


BUHBYE(:

Sammiii(: Dr3mi-SunZhi NicholasTan(: CharmeinYap(: Stella(: JIAYI Joleenx3 UnKnown UnKnown UnKnown UnKnown UnKnown



Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Not Creating New Blog Le (:
Sunday, December 20, 2009


Eh..
I decided not to create another blog.
Coz it will be very ma fan. (:
HEHE (: !
Today all my cousins came to my house for celebrations.
Though i dont know wat celebration this is ..
Im very happy coz got alot of good food for me to eat. (:
WOO!
I'm Loving It ! (:
HAHA.
I went to church & im so freakening happy (:!!!
I have so much to say !
So this post will be damn freakening long so bare with it . (:
HAHA..
Today went to church with my aunt , cousin , sister , mother & me ! (:
All de x-church members and new youngsters and new pepo , came to our church !
& Its damn freakening crowded. ):
When we reached thr (FINALLY!) We went straight to 3rd level .
& waited for like .. 30++ mins ? -.-
I talked with my sis(:
Then suddenly a pastor came to me n he said.
( EH! U remember me ? (In chinese (: ) I was like yeayeayea..
Then later he asked me in chineses agn !
Who am i ?
Then i was like erm...
UNCLE !
Then everybody around me all laughed. ):
He not uncle then wat siiia ????? ><"
My whole family was laughing like freakening mad ? -.-
W/e !!!
Then got a super damn cool guy came on stage and say about his experience in life.
The Story he told , was so omg..
I cant find a freaken word to ...
Anyways..
If you want me to say ..
I dont know how..
Its jus ><"
Nvm ):
He said jesus chnged him ..
Like..
From an drug addict to a singer .
He now only want to tell everyone his story and praise and sing jesus song !
HE IS MY IDOL!
After 20 years of struggles ,
he finally succeeed !!
Lets all be happy for him (:
Thank god . (:
His dad is also a drug addict and now ?
He is like .. WOW ! (:
His dad believed in jesus and so does his dad's mother ! !
Omg Thank God (:
Hahaha..
Sorry for today long post ><" (:
See yahs x333 all always n equal.
I LOVE GOD EVEN MORE !!
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHA (:

& the babies cried @ 6:45 AM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com